Saturday, 10 May 2014

Guilt Free Pancakes!

Is there a better way to start your weekend then with some yummy chocolate pancakes? Well you still can and not feel guilty!



Ingredients:
  • Coconut Oil
  • 1 Banana
  • 1 1/2 Cups of oats (add more depending on how many you are making - this usually makes about 4 pancakes)
  • 3 Egg whites
  • 1 Tablespoon of chia seeds
  • 1/2 Cup of water (Add more if your mixture needs it)
  • 1 Spoonful of chocolate or vanilla protein. (I understand that you might not use this.. the pancakes will still work out without it as I used to make them without, but it definitely makes a difference.. especially the yummy chocolate flavour!)
You can add more of anything you need as you go.. 
I have adapted the reciepe a few times so go for your life.

Method:

Mash the banana in a bowl until it is a gooey consistency, put all the ingredients in a bowl then mix together without a blender, add coconut oil (or oil of your choice) to the pan and pour the mixture in. 
Top with whatever you like! I use greek yogurt (coles greek style yogurt today) and fruit on top, then drizzled some organic light agave nectar over the top as an alternative to golden/maple syrup!

                                                                  eat lean and eat clean! x     

No comments:

Post a Comment