The sun was shining this morning.. so I took advantage and ate my breakfast outside. On a Sunday I really can't be bothered to spend ages in the kitchen so I am going to have my favourite lazy breakfast.
Berries with greek yogurt and chia seeds.
My Ingredients!
- Greek yogurt (I use Jalna or Farmers Union)
- Blueberries and Raspberries (I get the big frozen packets from coles of berries and defrost them as I go!)
- Chia seeds!
Facts!
Blueberries and Raspberries:
Berries taste like a treat to me so it makes me feel guilt free to know that berries are one of our fruits lowest in natural sugar.. plus the blueberry is one of our power foods!
Chia Seeds:
I sprinkle chia seeds on almost everything I eat in the morning.. they don't have a taste so you won't ruin the flavour of your meal don't worry! They don't seem like much but they are filled with goodness and they keep you fuller longer! These little seeds are packed with loads of protein, calcium and omega-3! Along with loads of other benefits!
I sprinkle chia seeds on almost everything I eat in the morning.. they don't have a taste so you won't ruin the flavour of your meal don't worry! They don't seem like much but they are filled with goodness and they keep you fuller longer! These little seeds are packed with loads of protein, calcium and omega-3! Along with loads of other benefits!
eat lean and eat clean! x

No comments:
Post a Comment