Sunday, 11 May 2014

SMALLER meals MORE often!

Most people think if they eat less food less often they will lose more weight.. FALSE!

You guys need to keep your metabolism running and to keep burning your fat.. and you need to do this by eating at least 5 times a day. You may think this is a lot and that you can't eat this much or this often, but you only need to eat smaller meals in these times! If you skip meals your body might not know when it is going to get fed again and store your meals as more fat till it gets another meal.

 I make breakfast my biggest meal.. or lunch. Dinner should be your smallest meal out of the 3 and you should be snacking in between. I snack on things like carrots, nuts and vegetables in the afternoon. In the morning I snack on fruit as it has more natural sugars, so I try to avoid these in the afternoon!

So guys, eating smaller proportions and more regularly!



eat lean and eat clean! x


No comments:

Post a Comment